Startseite » Erfahrungsberichte  » Ärzte und Kliniken - VOR dem Eingriff » Aw: Dr Feriduni or Dr Devroye for FUE?
Dr Feriduni or Dr Devroye for FUE? [Beitrag #63727] :: AM, 8.1.2011 06:01 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
First of all greetings to this forum as it has been very helpful for me in my research for possible HT for last few months even though I don't speak Dutch (but google translator has been of assistance). As I don't speak speak Dutch, unfortunately, so I hope the forum would let me write up in English and I'll also be able to collect some valuable (life-saving) information.

I've been looking to have HT for the last couple of years and been researching actively and at times passively. According to my research, the most sought out HT clinics in Europe are in Belgium for hair transplant. Having collected all the possible information online I had a trip to Brussels couple of months ago to have face to face consulation with all the possible options in Belgium. Long story short, having met few of the doctors face to face, I have trimmed down my options to 2 doctors: Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Devroye.

Now, the problem is that I can't decide between the two. Therefore I am turning to this forum and would be really grateful if someone can give me some feedback and real life experiences of those clinics, so that I can finally make the decision where to go. Any links to thread which have discussed the above doctors, would also be useful.

Just a background of my situtation: I'm about NW 4-5, According to the feedback from consulations (both online and face to face), I need about 5000-6000 grafts which could be accomplished in 2 surgeries using FUE. I have found consensus among clinics that I have good donor and that many grafts are available.

Really looking forward to collecting feedback.

Thanks!!

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Gelesene Nachricht
Vorheriges Thema: HT in der Türkei
Nächstes Thema: Beautytravel
Gehe zum Forum:

aktuelle Zeit: Mi. Jul %#24 00:23:52 MESZ 2024

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.00373 Sekunden

Anbieter Haartransplantation
Andreas Krämer Andreas Krämer - Freier Berater
ProHaar Prohaar Klinik: günstige OP nahe Wien
Dr. Aygin Haartransplantation Türkei: Natürliche Ergebnisse mit Dr. Serkan Aygin
Dr. Balwi Online-Konsultation mit Doktor Bicer
Dr. Balwi Haartransplantation in der Türkei seit 1998
Dr. Acar Cosmedica Resul Yaman Vera Clinic

Partner Hairforlife FUE EUROPE

+++ ***