Startseite » Alopecia Areata » Alopecia Areata » information and questions Snejalin
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Umfragen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
information and questions Snejalin [Beitrag #427] :: Do., 04 Januar 2007 22:26 Zum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hello,
First of all my apologies that I write this in English. I am dermatologist in the Netherlands. Recently I was approached by doctor Ivantchev about Sjenalin. I am medical advisor of the Dutch Alopecia Areata Association (DAAA). In Holland we don't have experience with Sjenalin at all. On behalf of the members of the DAAA I am interested in your experience with Sjenalin. Did you use Sjenalin? Did it work? How many treatments did you need? How expensive was it? Were there side-effects?
I hope you can help me.
Thank you.
Dr. M.V. Heitink
Maastricht
the Netherlands

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Re: information and questions Snejalin [Beitrag #428 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #427] :: Fr., 05 Januar 2007 09:56 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
Hello M.V.
actually we have very few experiences with Snejalin in Germany, too. Mr Ivantchev showed up on this board a few month ago, exercising a very aggressive publicity, without giving the impression to have profound knowledge about AA.
His effect on the users of this board was (and is) very polarizing. Some tried the treatment and claimed to have positive results (difficult to say if those were authentic, since there were quite some new users amongst them), for others, unfortunately, it didn't work. I, personally, don't believe, that the treatment is effective, but since it's a condition which is very unpredictable, who knows?
He isn't a doctor by the way, only a practioner of alternative medicine.
If you understand German you can find some vivid discussions about and with Ivantchev in the old forum (you find the link in the upper right corner). I belive there were no side effects, the costs for the treatment were about 1000 €.
Kind regards, Kerstin

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: Sylvester Thread
Nächstes Thema: Treffenprobleme
Gehe zum Forum:

3 wichtige Regeln
Auch wenn der Haarverlust nervt - Es gibt so viele schöne Dinge im Leben und viel schlimmere Sachen.

Die Wissenschaft und Medizin kann das Problem heute in den meisten Fällen NICHT wirklich lösen. Aufgeben gibt es nicht, denn ein bischen Glück gehört dazu - und die Chance auf eine Heilung wächst jeden Tag. Never give up.

Informiere Dich ! Dann bist Du ein respektierter Partner und Gesprächspartner für Deinen Arzt. Glaube nicht er weiss alles - aber trau auch nicht jedem Wort aus dem Internet. Unsere ausführlichen Beiträge findest Du unter Kreisrunder Haarausfall Infos